Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Flowers Galore

Recently I was asked to make an arrangement for a Funeral for a dear sweet lady who was concerned about getting an arrangement for her dearly departed husband. She wanted something that would express her love to her husband of over 40 years. I suggested a few arrangements but nothing seemed quit right to her. Then she mentioned the they were married on valentines’ day and she wanted something that related to her anniversary. So I suggested that an arrangement in the shape of a heart would both express her love for her husband and commemorate the day of their anniversary. She was so happy when she saw the flower arrangement the she started to cry. She said it was “perfect” and that she was so glad that she came to my flower shop. Sometime I feel so happy when I can bring such joy to others.
http://www.flowersgaloreftlauderdale.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment